Cauliflower is one of those vegetables that I like and always default to steaming it. Tonight I tried roasted cauliflower and loved it. The rest of the fam did too, so that’s a win-win-win in my book!
What You’ll Need to Make Roasted Cauliflower:
- 1 Head of cauliflower
- 1-2 cloves of minced garlic (fresh or jarred)
- 2-3 T. Olive Oil
- Lemon Juice (fresh or from a bottle)
- Grated parmesan cheese (fresh or bottled)
- Baking pan or lipped cookie sheet
Directions for Roasted Cauliflower:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Line your pan with foil. (This is optional, but makes clean up WAAAAY easier.)
- Separate the head of cauliflower into florets, as big or small as you would like. I made a mix of sizes (larger for adults and smaller for little fingers to grab!)
- Place florets in the foil-lined pan.
- Spread garlic over top of florets. Put more or less garlic according to your likes. (It ends up being roasted garlic, so it’s oh so yummy!)
- Sprinkle lemon juice over the florets. (I used the equivalent of half a medium sized lemon, but again adjust to your liking.)
- Drizzle olive oil liberally over the cauliflower.
- Place in oven at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes. You want it slightly browned/roasted, so just keep an eye on it.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle parmesan cheese over the top.
- Serve and watch your family gobble it up!