This chicken alfredo recipes is one of my all time favorite recipes, and my kiddos love chicken alfredo! It is so simple and sooo good!
- 2 jars of alfredo sauce
- 1 box of lasagna noodles
- Shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Italian Herbs seasoning (optional)
- 2 cans of chunked chicken (or cooked chicken breasts)
- Drain your chicken.
- Cook your lasagna noodles until the are tender. (Let them cool a bit before moving on to the next step.)
- In a 9×13 pan, lay about 3 noodles across the bottom of the pan.
- Spoon a couple scoops of alfredo on this bottom layer. Spread it out, so the noodles get covered thickly.
- Sprinkle chicken on top of that.
- Repeat these steps until there are 4 layers or so of noodles. (The top layer should be Alfredo and chicken.)
- Top if off with the shredded cheese and sprinkle some italian herbs on top for extra flavor if you would like.
- Stick it in the oven at 350 for 45 minutes or until it is heated all the way through and the cheese is melted.
There you have it. Delicious chicken alfredo! This dish is perfect with a salad and some garlicky Texas Toast. Yummo! Hope you all enjoy!