You have all had Tuna salad right? This is just a *really yummy* spin off of tuna salad. We call them tuna melts. They are super simple and can be pretty diverse.
- 4 hard boiled eggs
- 2 cans of tuna
- Hamburger buns
- Shredded cheese
- Miracle Whip
This is one of those recipes that doesn’t really have a recipe. You just kinda eyeball things and adjust it to your preferences.
- Drain your tuna and put it in a medium sized bowl.
- Dice your eggs.
- Cut your pickles into small pieces. (usually about a handful, enough to give it a little flavor.)
- Put everything together in the bowl with the tuna. (Eggs, pickles, cheese.)
- Add a couple scoops of Miracle Whip — enough that it coats all of the other ingredients once you mix it up.
- Scoop the tuna mixture onto half of a hamburger bun and sprinkle with cheese.
- Repeat that step for however many melts you want.
- Stick them in the oven at 350 until cheese is melted, and they are warm all the way through.
- Serve warm.
Another option is to eat the tuna mixture cold on saltine crackers or just plain! Yummo. Time to go get some ready for lunch!